Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To Infinity... And Beyond!

Remember when you were young and your imagination use to run wild? I remember playing with my toys for hours and making up these whacky scenario's where my favourite toy's have to go through perilous journey's while fighting to survive. It was pretty intense and there were not many survivors. It was a crazy time and I'm pretty sure most of you had similar imaginations.

With that being said, I recently watched Toy Story 3. You guys remember Toy Story? Well it's back.. with a vengeance! This one puts an end to the Toy Story franchise and we finally get to see Andy grow up and what happens to his toys. Andy is heading off to college and he must decide what to do with the toys that have filled his life with happiness since he was a little kid. Obviously he wouldn't take the toys to college. Like come on now, who plays with toys in college? *cough cough*. Obviously the toys are scared with what might happen to them and insanity ensues.

My thoughts on this movie.. it was AMAZING. This was probably on of the best movies I have seen in a really long time. As the g-friend said "it was sad, it was funny, it had action, it was sad, it had adventure, it had spanish Buzz". She described it perfectly. I found myself laughing throughout the entire movie and was thoroughly entertained. This movie brought me back to a simpler time when I was playing with toys and made me miss playing with them. Definitely one of the best movies to date.

If you guys get a chance, watch this movie. It may seem like it's a kids movie but it has fun and entertainment for people of all ages. I loved the movie and I truly believe that anyone else who watches it will enjoy just as much as I did. Watch Toy Story 3! Watch it in IMAX 3D!! You will NOT be disappointed. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for that inspiring review steven. i will take your advice, perhaps...
    ask your gf about her memories of playing with toys (barbies), see what she says hahaha.

    ReplyDelete