Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Most Interesting Blog in the World

I'm pretty sure we've all heard someone say (in real life or on T.V) "this is going in blog!" at least once in our life time. With that said, I'm pretty sure most of you, if not all, have thought to yourselves "hey, I wonder if i start up a blog if people will read and follow it... hmmmm" but then quickly abandon the idea. I, on the other hand, have decided not to just to start a blog, but to start the most interesting blog in the world! Man was I excited to write this blog. I asked all my friends if they would follow and of course they all said yes (with the exception of a few jackasses) so i finally decided it is time for people to learn about the mind of Mayshus!

The only problem is I don't know what I'm suppose to do or, most importantly, what people find interesting. So i started asking myself "what is interesting? What are people interested in?". It's funny because what one person may find interesting, another may find extremely boring. I have one friend who finds interest in taking apart cell phones and other little devices then putting them back together. I would much rather have my electronics stay in one piece. Is interesting a good or bad thing? The other day I watched a movie that i found interesting, but definitely not in a good way. Ever hear of a movie called splice? Me and the g-friend watched it the other day and believe me when I say this was not a good movie. The movie had potential but it was a major let down. It was so bad to the point that in parts that were made to stir up emotions people were actually laughing out loud. The g-friend on the other hand found it very amusing that I did not like the movie and feels i have an attraction to "Dren" :S. Not happening.

I couldn't put my finger on what is interesting and nearly decided to abandon my dreams of having the most interesting blog in the world.

But then, when all hope was almost lost, I got a boost of life! I was at work telling someone a story of how I became a local celebrity and they said "Man, you always have these interesting stories". That's when it hit me! I decided what I wanted to do with this blog. Why not write a blog about what goes on in my "interesting" life. I watch a lot of movies, listen to a lot of albums and play many video games, so expect many reviews. I meet a lot of colorful characters so expect stories of strange encounters. Most importantly, I get into many different situations (some of them i can't even believe i got myself into.. people who know me well enough can vouch for that).

So although there may not have been much excitement in this entry, i feel that for my first ever blog, I have provided a nice introduction to what to expect. Believe me, things definitely get a lot more exciting when you live my life. Things are bound to get interesting when you're me.

On a side note: I've been hearing that the book "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Future" by Michael J. Fox is a good read. Can anyone second that? thanks


1 comment:

  1. you should have opened up your blog like Hank Moody did..

    "Hank hates you all. A few things I've learned on my travels through this crazy little thing called life. One, a morning of awkwardness is far better than a night of loneliness. Two, I probably won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister. And 3, while I'm down there it might be nice to see a hint of pubis. I'm not talking about a huge 70's Playboy bush or anything. Just something that reminds me that I'm performing cunnilingus on an adult. But I guess the larger question is why is the city of angels so hell bent on destroying its female population?"

    ReplyDelete