Monday, July 12, 2010

From one BIG party to another..

A month has passed and the 2010 FIFA World Cup is over. Man was it a good month. So much soccer action, it was blowing my mind! In the end only one team could win the championship and like I said, Spain had the balls to win it all (no pun intended). As soon as Spain won, I got myself a vuvuzela and marched on down to party with the Spanish!

Not gonna lie though, I'm happy Spain won it and all BUT four years ago when Italy won the World Cup the party definitely a lot better. When Italy won St Clair was PACKED with people. It was crazy. I'm not even Italian but man did I have a good time. This year when Spain won, I expected the same, if not more. I was greatly disappointed. Yeah there was a lot of people but no where near as many as four years ago. Oh well, I guess it's because there are a lot more Italy supporters then there are Spain supporters in Toronto.

With that party over, it's time to look forward to the next one: DAN DAN'S BONER JAM WASAGA WEEKEND! Oh man every year for my buddy Dan's birthday we rent a cottage and spend the weekend in wasaga. This year is going to be UNREAL! There are over 60 people coming and we have a whole cottage complex to ourselves! That means we can get as loud as we want without people complaining!!!

Oh man i can't wait. There's going to be a funnel tournament, flip cup, alcohol, dance-offs, alcohol, whacky hats. It's going to be crazy. On top of that my best friend Leo just got back from winning gold in a Muay Thai tournament in Iowa so we have to celebrate that as well! The only part of the weekend that's going to suck is the part where my g-friend can't make it :(:(. I'll try to have fun without you sugar muffin but it'll be hard!

Last year I lost in the semi's during the funnel tournament. This year I'm out for revenge! Dan's birthday is BACK.. With a vengeance! And this time.. it's personal!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously the Italian party was better! Italians are so fun! Why do you you are friends with so many! haha

    ReplyDelete