Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer fun, Summer run?

So I realized I haven't blogged in a while. Don't know why exactly, maybe I just kept forgetting or kept saying "I'll blog later". Well I'm BACK! First thing I want to say is if you're looking for a movie to watch with friends that aren't lame or repetitive then there are two movies I definitely recommend. The first of those movies is "Despicable Me". This isn't just a kid's movie. Sure it has a lot of the qualities you would normally associate with a kids movie but it is so entertaining. Steve Carell and Jason Segel lend their voices and with the addition of a unicorn loving little girl, this movie is definitely one to watch

The second movie is "Inception". This was a GREAT movie. I watched this movie and it literally blew my mind. It's a pretty straight forward movie but at the same time there is so much going on that you can't help but go "WHOA!". Watch Inception, don't even think twice. These are two summer movies that are a must see.

Speaking of summer, I think I wanna start getting into this whole "running" thing. Ever call or message a friend, ask them what they're doing and they say "oh just got in from a run" or "Just going for a run". Man, this seems like the hip thing to do nowadays. So I loaded my ipod with a whack of music and decided I should get into this whole running scene. Good idea? I think so. All the other cool kids are doing it.

1 comment: